Oahe Child Development Center
Has the following positions available for the 2020-2021 School Year
Teacher Assistant (Hiring 2)
- A minimum of a GED or High School Diploma. CDA Credential is required or needs to be obtained within the first of year of employment.
- Have the ability to walk, bend, stoop, lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for the duration of the work day.
· Work Hours: 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. M-F (School Year)
· Work Hours: 7:45 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. M-F (School Year)
· Wage: $12.08 - $16.07
- Must have High School Diploma or GED. Experience in sanitation, and large quantity food preparation is preferred.
- Driver’s license is required.
- Have the ability to walk, stand, bend, stoop and lift up to 50 lbs.
· Work Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., M-F (School Year)
· Wage: $11.56 - $14.07
If you have questions, send an email to Karla.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605-224-6603.
Criminal background checks will be required. Oahe Child Development Center is an EOE and conforms to the ADA.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE ENTIRE APPLICATION.
You can complete and submit the application online. Save it to your computer and submit it below.
Or you can stop at 2307 E. Capitol and pick up an application.
Download Free Acrobat Reader to view these documents.