Come be a part of a great team of individuals who are excited to help with early education!
Oahe Child Development Center
Has the following positions available for the 2020-2021 School Year
- A minimum of a GED or High School Diploma. CDA Credential is required or needs to be obtained within the first of year of employment.
- Have the ability to walk, bend, stoop, lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for the duration of the work day.
· Work Hours: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM., M-F (School Year)
· Wage: $12.08 - $16.07
- Must have High School Diploma or GED. Experience in sanitation, and large quantity food preparation is preferred.
- Driver’s license is required.
- Have the ability to walk, stand, bend, stoop and lift up to 50 lbs.
· Work Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., M-F (School Year)
· Wage: $11.56 - $14.07
You may apply online at Oahechild.com, send an email to Karla.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605-280-5100
Criminal Background checks will be required. Oahe Child Development Center is an EOE and conforms to the ADA.
Employment Application - Fillable.pdf After filling it out, you can save it to your desktop and then upload it or mail or fax it to us.
PO Box 907
Pierre, SD 57501
Download Free Acrobat Reader to view these documents.